I think I am ready to start thinking about packing for Australia.
I have so many irons in the fire that it has been hard to concentrate on Australia. Things are coming down to the line. A friend is taking over my class for the last week. I still have things like printing report cards, my book, equipment, and supply inventories, book orders for next year, and writing in my student autograph books left to do. Then maybe I can pack. The baggage restrictions are funny. My carry on for Delta can be 40 lbs. but Qautas is 15 lbs. Checked luggage is 50 lbs. at Delta and 70 lbs. on Qantas. I hope I make the weight restrictions.
What ever happens we are on our way. We will see you on the 8th at David's talk in church.
Love you all.



2 comments:
Have Fun. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love Carolyn
I hope we get to see you on the 7th so that we can all relax a little before the big report.
Post a Comment