I truly have lots of blessings!
It is wonderful that Sammie is home with her family and doing so well. She is still of O2 but she is doing well. Having Sammie home also means that our little Emma is back with her Mom, Dad, and little sister. I have to admit that we miss Emma here. However, I also have to admit that I know why the Lord gives little children to young mothers.
My next blessing comes in the form of the Mounteer family coming out this next week. They want to bless Sammie here and we will get to see Emma and Sammie. They will bless Sammie on Saturday evening. There will be a pot luck dinner on Saturday after the blessing!
Which brings another blessing. I will get to see lots of grandchildren when my other families come for the blessing. I have some pretty fantastic grandchildren. I like it when we get together.
Another blessing comes in the form of summer jobs for our two families that are going to school. Daniel and Les have jobs for the summer in Logan. It is hard to have families, go to school and try to find jobs when the economy is so down. The Lord is watching out for them.
My next blessing comes with mixed feelings. I have two sons that want to serve their country. I am grateful for their desire to defend our country. Bryan has been to Iraq and will be leaving his family again sometime next year. David left this week for basic training. He is in Fort Sill, OK. We have not heard anything from him. I hope that no news is good news. I just wish he would call or write.
4 months ago



1 comment:
I'm so glad that Sammie continues to improve.
Love to you and your family,
Marilyn
Post a Comment