Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where can I turn for Peace?

We have had company for the last few days.  Now everyone is gone and I am feeling just a bit lost or perhaps a bit unsettled.  The house is too quiet.  It seems odd that I feel as if I need peace.  The hymn 'Where Can I Turn For Peace' keeps running through my head.  I need to get to know my Savior better.  


Here are five ways I can do that.
  1. Study the scriptures.
  2. Practice the teachings of Christ.
  3. Pray to Heavenly Father.
  4. Attend my church meeting.
  5. Listen to and read the words of the living prophets.
This week I need to live my life as if the Savior were my guest.  I will start now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think you are great just the way you are.

Mar~ said...

Sorry for the empty feelings. I can understand those. How are you holding up with Grandma? Even though she is being cared for by many of you, I know it is another source of sorrow at times. Hope you are doing well.

Melanie said...

Love you so much mom! Hang in there.