So would I.
I am beginning to feel a little like a pioneer. No, I can't compare to a pioneer. I don't have to haul my water from the river. I only have to haul it from the bathroom. Washing dishes in a plastic tub on the kitchen table is no worse than camping out. And I do have a stove to cook on. So I shouldn't complain. But, it will be nice to have a sink in the kitchen again. I am hoping that there will be a sink by next weekend when all our company comes.
In this picture, the cabinets have been put into place.
Now I have a counter top that I cannot use. It will be a solid surface. Right now it has the base coats. Color is yet to come.





1 comment:
I hope you do too! Did you pick it out then? With the solid surface can't the sink be put in? Looks like we will be out there Thursday.
Post a Comment