I have enjoyed listening to conference this weekend. I am so excited that the Provo tabernacle will be rebuilt. Even more exciting than that is that it will be a temple. I have always loved the looks of the tabernacle. I did not realize in the early days it had a center steeple.
This is how I remember the building looking. I received my silver beaver here on September 11, 2010. On the morning of December 17 I watched the news as saw the building burning. I was so heart sick. 


This is how the temple will look when it is finished. It will look a lot like the original building. This will be so cool.
Then the announcement of a temple in Wyoming! Yea! I am excited to see that they will have a temple now too.
4 months ago



1 comment:
I am so excited about these new temples! This will be wonderful for so many people.
Post a Comment