Sunday, November 20, 2011

Surprise

Surprise number 1: I am writing on my Grand Perks account.

Surprise number 2: I am catching up on my reading of family blog posts.

Surprise number 3: Jennifer and I went to Carolyn's surprise birthday party in Wyoming.

Surprise number 4: When were were about 15 to 20 minutes away from Carolyn's house her husband called to let us know that he didn't realize that we were coming and that the party had been canceled.

Surprise number 5: We showed up on Carolyn's doorstep and yelled surprise. She WAS surprised.

Surprise number 6: Was not really a surprise at all. We were so glad that we did not get Ted's message earlier. We had a wonderful birthday visit with Carolyn. We were able to drive there and back without the winter weather bothering us too badly. Now we can hardly wait for Carolyn to come out here for Thanksgiving.

Surprise number 7: Ted gave me the cutest metal woodpecker ever. Now if I can get a picture of it in action to post on my blog and on facebook.......(I don't think the grandkids wanted me to take it home.)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: