I decided it was time I let you know that we are in Australia and all is well. David met us at the airport Saturday evening. His mission president let him go home with us. We made it to our hotel with out any problems. On Sunday we went to one of the wards that David had worked in. On Monday we bought some food, then went to Hyde park to see the war memorial, and the Australian Museum, last of all we went to the Mission home and had dinner with the elders that are leaving. On Tuesday we went to we got to take the ferry over to Darline Harbour were the Maritime Museum and Sydney Aquarium are. They were pretty cool. When we got back home we did laundry and ate dinner. It is almost 9:30PM June 3rd. That would be about 5:30AM at home. I think Australia is 16 hours ahead of home.
Oh one neat thing. We crossed the equator and the international date line at about the same time. I guess that is not the only neat thing. It is beautiful in Australia. It has rained the last two days. The weather has been cool but not too bad. Probably in the 60s. Not bad for winter. I love riding the train.
4 months ago



1 comment:
I am glad to hear that all is well. Enjoy your time there.
Post a Comment