The 4th of July was great. We went up into the mountains for most of the week. It was wonderful to have family with us. It was great not to have to worry about bears like we had to last year on Labor day. We ate, we fished, we ate, we visited, and we ate. On the 4th we came down from the mountains and ate some more.
I took a lot of pictures of the mountains, flowers, a deer, fishing, and the grand kids. My favorite picture had to be of four of the grand kids playing with a little log. Ben, Tyler, Emily, and Kruz were playing so will together.
They made that log their gun, a rocket, a bazooka, I don't know what all. They set it up on a stump. As they gathered around the log, Ben began to count backwards from 10. When he got to 0 he yelled "Blast off!" Then he picked up the log and threw it into the air like a rocket blasting off. It landed a few feet from the kids. Then Tyler piped up and said, "Hum, needs more powder."
How do they think of these things?



2 comments:
I loved every minute of it. Yes even when Emma decided to take a dirt shower. I love you. Thanks for some wonderful memories.
Hi Mary,
I saw that you visited my site via your blog and I was so excited to see that you have one of your own! How cool are you?! I hope it would be okay for me to visit, this is a wonderful way to catch a glimpse into your life.
Your grandkids are really cute.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Love you,
Marilyn
Post a Comment