Today is Grandma Richens' anniversary. I called to wish her a happy anniversary and she said she had forgotten that it was today. She said when Dad would forget her anniversary it would make her mad and now here she is forgetting.
We had a good chat. I love my Mom. She has taught me so much over the years. I am truly blessed to have a Mother that loves her Heavenly Father and her Savior. Life has been good to me because of her and her knowledge of the gospel.
I don't know why but my blog is not letting me download a picture of Mom with my niece Marilyn. It is Marilyn and her sister Margaret's anniversaries today also. Happy anniversary everyone! It is a beautiful day to celebrate.



1 comment:
Hi Aunt Mary,
When I talked to Grandma on our anniversary,she mentioned that you had already called and reminded her of that special day. I asked her how you were and she talked with me for a little bit about you and some of your accomplishments, etc. While she was talking, she said something that was so sweet and although you probably already know this, I wanted to repeat it to you. She told me that you "comfort" her. What a beautiful thing for a mother to say about her daughter.
Thanks Mary!
Post a Comment