Joe and I spent the weekend at the Perkins Family Reunion in Tooele. We also went to Zack Williams' baptism on Saturday. That was the highlight of our weekend. I enjoyed the baptism. We enjoyed visiting with family at the reunion. Melanie, Les, and Emma came down on Saturday. They stayed unitl Monday then had to head back to Logan for work.
Joe and I also bought each other birthday presents. Actually Joe bought me a new phone for my birthday before we left Roosevelt. Then he will take my old phone and use it. I had told him I wanted another guitar so that I could keep one at school and one at home but I felt like the phone was enough for my birthday. So he said the phone was not my birthday present then.
On Friday when we got into Salt Lake he had me pick out a guitar. I have spent quite a bit of time playing it. It is a little harder to play than my old guitar, but I am enjoying it. Then on Saturday I decided to buy Joe a mp3 player. Joe let me pick out my guitar so when he caught me checking out ipods and Zunes I decided to let him help me pick it out. We did not buy anything until today. Dad picked out a Zune. It took a little work to download the software we needed to run the player but we finally got it done. I even figured out how to get April's general conference on his player. We have been having a lot of fun.
This afternoon Ron and Steve took us out to lunch for Joe's Birthday. Tomorrow I have a gold medal school workshop to go to. Joe and David are thinking of going to Cabela's while I am in my workshop. We will head home after that. I am not sure how we are going to get everything we have bought into the car. The guitar takes up a lot of room.
4 months ago



1 comment:
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Sounds like a fantastic weekend and fun birthday for both of you.
Glad Joe got you the guitar also!
Love you!
Post a Comment