Sunday, August 17, 2008

Eight Gold and the Fastest Man on Earth

Well it is official. Michael Phelps has 8 gold medals. Joe and I went out to dinner for my birthday. When we got home I checked the computer to see how Phelps had done. He had won. I went into see what was on TV and found out the race was being run right then. I was in time to see Phelps go into the water for his leg of the race. I was wondering if I had read the computer right when I saw how far behind Phelps was. But he and his team pulled it off. I saw that the 100m dash was coming on and I wanted to watch the Lightening Bolt from Jamaica. I had seen Bolt in the semi finals and figured he was fast. He didn't even look like he was trying in the semi finals. Well he didn't look like he was trying too hard in the finals either. He actually slowed down and the pictures show how far ahead he was and the fact that he broke a world record. Usain Bolt is fast!

No comments: