Summer is over and I'm feeling blue.
So it is back to school with too much to do.
Actually it looks like I am going to have a pretty good class. I have 13 students in the morning and 14 in the afternoon. (I will be having a student from Conamore half day.) Many of the schools in the area are overloaded with students. We have gotten a few new students at Myton but not too bad yet. So far there have been no new 2nd grade students. I think 3rd grade is in for all the students this year because there is only one second grade and they have such a small room that they get two rooms. They are in the room by the office and one of the hall rooms. She will be over crowded! I think she had 18 kids right now. Two might be going to Roosevelt. It just always seems that the class that is the most crowded is the one that gets the most new students.
If I get to stay at 14 students I will be in heaven!
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment