After being home for 3 months, David has a bed in his room. Now when we have company David does not have to sleep on a cot and the company has a room to sleep in. We went to Roosevelt on Saturday and bought a box spring and mattress set. We put it on the old frame that I used when I was growing up. It was missing two rollers so we took the other two rollers off. We got the tread mill out of his room today. It seems nice for David to have a room he can call his own.
The other new thing. David got a job working for Snelson's. (I think Uncle Ken had a lot to do with getting David hired on.) They are a company that is putting a gas line in for Quest Star out in the oil field. The job will only last until the line is put it but he is making pretty good money doing it. He works 6 days a week (Sunday's off) and 12 hour days so he will not be spending the money for a little while. Every morning before 6 he has to be at the office on South Myton bench. Then they drive to where David is working which is somewhere past Ouray. Aaron is working for the same company but he is working on the other end that is some place south of Pleasant Valley. The way I understand it the two ends are working toward each other.



1 comment:
Tell Dave,"Yea! I knew you could do it." It is a great feeling to have a place of your own even just one little room. Love ya!
Post a Comment