Saturday, September 27, 2008

We bought a 'new' Trailer

Well Dad and I have been looking around at trailers for some time now.  We knew we either had to do a lot of work to fix up our old trailer or we had to get a another one.  We have been looking at new trailers but they cost too much money.  So when we heard about this trailer we got serious about looking at it.  It is a pretty nice trailer.  It is nice enough that when we have extra company we will have one more room for them to stay in.


I have a camping trip already planned.  How about near the 4th of July next summer.  We could have a Joe Perkins family reunion.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hummmmmm, looks very familiar. Great idea for the reunion. I'm in.

Jen said...

Count the Cambridge's in for the reunion. We have a nice tent.:-)