Sunday, January 11, 2009

Extended FHE

OK, so I want to get back to having an extended Family Home Evening.  How about Sunday January 25th.  I'll cook a roast, rolls, and have a drink.  Those that can come for dinner bring the rest of the meal.  We will eat and have a short FHE lesson.  Those that have lap tops, bring them.  Then we can get on line and chat with the families that are not here.  What time would work best for everyone to chat?  We will plan around every one's Sunday schedule.  It should have to be early enough so that parents can get their children home in time for bedtime.  I wish we could do video conferencing.  That would hold the children's interest longer.  For FHE be prepared to tell one thing you know about the Restoration of the Gospel.  Use Preach My Gospel for ideas that you might like to share with the family.  Have a good week.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Anytime after 3 or 4 is good for us. We can even eat while we do it so just let us know when you plan to do it. Love ya!