Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer

I have so many plans for this summer that I am wondering when I am going to get everything done.

  1. Cub scout day camp is June 5th.
  2. Julie and I go to Wood Badge (a scout training) June 7-12.
  3. Pack meeting will be June 16. We are planning a bike rodeo.
  4. Family reunion is June 18-19 (I think).
  5. Carolyn's baby is coming the first part of July and I plan on spending a fair amount of time up there.
  6. July's pack meeting will be the pine wood derby on July 14. (I wonder if I will still be with Carolyn?)
  7. The new baby will be blessed August 1st.
  8. Julie and I are both on Akela's counsel staff (a cub scout training) and will be gone August 7-14.
  9. August's pack meeting will be about the 18th. We will go to Kim Hardings.
  10. Somewhere in there I want to go camping with Joe.
  11. We want to get new cupboards in the kitchen this summer.
  12. I have to start school plans for next year.
  13. School starts again on 23rd. 13 things. Fast Mary think of something more to do this summer. After all isn't 13 an unlucky number?
  14. I have started a garden. There. Now there are 14 things. Number 14 might be the unlucky one because I don't know when I will be home to water and weed the garden.
My summer is looking so full I am wondering if it will be a relief to get back to school and my class of 25 second graders next year. I wonder how high my class will have to go before they will consider splitting or if budget cuts will cut out any thoughts of a split?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well I can see you won't get much relax time in unless you schedule it in. Love ya mom.