Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wood Badge Training

I got back today after a week up at Bacon Park taking Wood Badge training. The thunder and lightning the first night was scary. I could hardly sleep. The storm slowed down around 5 in the morning. I told someone that I kept counting the seconds between the flash and the thunder and he said he had been doing the same thing. Several other people said they had been counting the seconds. At times the rain was coming down so hard you felt like you were in a drum. I was glad to see the next day. After that first night the week went well. We ate lots of good food and good training. The weather was just about perfect. Not too hot and a few light rain showers. The rest of the week was great. Saturday morning it started to rain again and it poured all morning long. I must admit I am glad to be home and I am excited to get started working on my ticket.

I am an owl.


No comments: