Sunday, September 26, 2010

Will life ever slow down?

I notice that my body is slowing down but everything else seems to be going by faster and faster. This fall has been no exception to a fast paced world. School has me bogged down in trying to manage a large class and several new district programs that are going to make our lives easier. HA! Until I learn the programs my life is not going to get any easier. Then there is the class size problem. I had 37 second graders until one moved and that brought my class down to 27. I hope you catch the pun there. I am relieved to have him gone but I feel bad because I know how much work was being put into him to get him some help. Now he has moved out of the district and his new school will have to start from scratch to get him the help he needs. Good for me, bad for him.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

when life slows down let me know! Love you mom, hope you get a chance to realx!!

Mar~ said...

Wow. You really do have your hands full but you are fabulous! I can't believe all of the things you continue to do and learn.
I feel sorry for the "ten-cow" student, he needs a teacher like you. Hope the next will be just as good.
Hang in there. You are an inspiration!