What a beautiful weekend. I hate to see it draw to a close. As I listened to conference yesterday I canned some more tomatoes. I have 13 more bottles of salsa and 6 bottles of tomato juice. I though of my mom as I was canning. She always prayed over her work, asking the Lord to allow her bottles to seal. So I prayed that mine would seal. They all did. One bottle actually took over two hours but it finally sealed.
I really didn't expect my little garden to give me more than enough tomatoes to eat one on a sandwich now and then. I am glad the cold weather held off for so long.
Today after conference Joe and I went for a walk around town. It seemed strange as we walked up main street there were no children out playing. It was a perfect afternoon for a walk. Not too hot and no bugs.
I feel rejuvenated and ready for school tomorrow. I am grateful for the beautiful day.
4 months ago



1 comment:
Conference weekend is always beautiful and wonderful!
I was so happy to have my folks here this weekend and I really didn't want it to end. I wish they could have stayed longer.
Post a Comment