Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life is a flash and then it is gone

I keep wondering where time has gone. Half the school year is over and I wonder what I have to show for it. I keep feeling like I have so much to do that I don't know where to start. I think of the saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I can put all the information in front of my students but I can't make them put it in their heads. I must admit that most of my students want to learn but I have a few that act like they don't care. How do you teach a child to care enough about their own education that they will want to learn?

I guess I just need to kick it into gear and push myself a little harder. I guess my thoughts are so disjointed that it is time to go to bed. Take care world. I'll see you tomorrow with fresh eyes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hang in there. More is getting in than you think. One day it will kick in for them and they will know you didn't give up. It's a lot like raising kids....Jen