I got an iPad for Christmas. The more I use it the more I like it. I do have a little trouble typing. Part of that is because I am laying down the other part is the key pad is flat and it is hard to feel where the keys are. I like my scripture app the most. I was able to teach a primary class and move from the lesson book to the scriptures without any problems. I was even able to download a video for the kids to watch. That was a fun lesson to teach. The church is doing great things with their web site. They are making it easy to download just about anything you need.
For cub scouts, I found an app that tracks my boy's progress. Of course I found a couple of games that even Joe enjoys. The good or bad news is that I found an eBay app. I bought cub scout shirts to put in a shirt bank for our boys. I also bought some new nativities. I can hardly wait to put them out next year.
The good part of this is that I am getting some good deals, the bad news is that I am addicted to shopping. Especially shopping for nativities.
I have also found some great school apps. It is hard to believe what is out there. I think there is an app for everything. Grasshopper and Alligator have created some of the coolest school apps ever. I am sure there are others out there.



2 comments:
Well, you and I definitely have something in common, we both love nativities!
You would love my tree ornaments, I didn't get them out this year since we are not in a home yet but they have the nativity on them. I love setting up the tree in the room with all of my nativities. I like collecting beautiful and unique to an area or country. I liked seeing your nativities when we stopped by a couple of years ago. I hope to see all of them sometime.
My mom loves her iPad too. Please don't tell her about the shopping app though. Ha, ha! Love you lots!
Like I said at Christmas you are so spoiled! Enjoy it! Love you Mom.
Post a Comment