May I say that I love being a Mom? Well I do. I just wish I had been a better Mom. I look at how well my kids have turned out and I wonder how it happened. Oh I know I wasn't the worst Mom, I just wasn't the best either. But in spite of my faults, my kids have turned out to be pretty good adults. I love watching them with their own children. I love the fact that they are teaching their own children to love the Lord and to care about other people. I love the fact that my children are teaching their children to love their grandparents. I am grateful that I have children. I am grateful for the things I have been able to learn from them.
I guess the one I am most thankful for is the Lord. I know that while I was not perfect nor am I now perfect, the Lord has made all the difference in my life. As I look back over my life I realize that those times I seemed to lack the most, the Lord was there to help make up for my inabilities. I could never ask for more than that. He is still helping me in all I do and in all I say. I am so grateful for His great atoning sacrifice in my behalf.
So to my fantastic children, their wonderful spouses and my beautiful grandchildren... If I have ever done anything right, it was because of our Savior Jesus Christ. He made the difference. When I have done anything wrong, (Sorry there have been a lot of those times.) He was and always will be there to help you through it. Thanks be to Him!
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment