Friday, October 17, 2008

I have been tagged (Thanks Carolyn) [& Jill]

I am not sure I am the right person to tag.  I am feeling a little bit like a grandma right now.  How does this work?  Do I have to use the same items you used?


8 TV shows I watch:
  1. News at 5AM
  2. News at 10PM
  3. Jay Leno's mono log
  4. CSI
  5. CSI Miami
  6. CSI NY
  7. NCIS  (I must like letters)
  8. Numbers  (I like numbers too.  After all I am a school teacher!)
8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
  1. Hallow Moon Cafe
  2. China Star
  3. Canton City
  4. Win On 
  5. Golden Corral
  6. PF Changs
  7. Apple Bee's
  8. Olive Garden
8 Things I have done today:
  1. Watched the news
  2. Had family prayer
  3. Showered and dressed
  4. Fixed breakfast
  5. Played with Emma
  6. Did dishes
  7. Wrote in this blog
  8. Worked on my flag etiquette presentation I have to make for a cub scout POW WOW.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Thanksgiving because we will have family here.  YEA!!!
  2. Christmas because I love the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings!
  3. The arrival of my 15th grandchild.  (Any one want to up the ante?)
  4. The weekend--any weekend
  5. Seeing my grandchildren.  I love their smiles and the way their eyes light up when they see me!  It makes me feel loved and there is nothing better than that.
  6. Having Carolyn and her friend Alice come to my class on Monday.  Alice is going to teach them about Africa.
  7. Summer--Warm weather and no school
  8. Going on a cruise to Alaska in June.
8 Things on my wish list:
  1. A decent president of the USA.
  2. More people who are willing to follow a prophet.
  3. More space in my house so there is more room when the kids come to visit.
  4. More time with family
  5. A kinder heart.  A softer answer.  A gentler way.
  6. To share God's love with those around me.
  7. An installed sprinkling system and some green grass in the front yard.  (I am ready to fill the trenches and just go for the green grass at this point in time.)
  8. Joe's mail car to get fixed!
8 people I have tagged:
Carolyn got all the people I know so there is no one left to tag.  (I'm taking the easy way out.)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Alaskan Cruise? This is the first I have heard....more info please!