

Carolyn's friend Alice came to my class to talk to my 2nd graders about Africa. She did a fantastic job. I have always wanted to go to Africa. I think it started when I watched that John Wayne movie Hatari. Now I really want to go to Africa! The kids really enjoyed her visit. They keep telling me Jambo Rafiki. We have trouble with counting though. I found a site that pronounces words so we are going to keep up the counting that Alice started us on. I was glad that I invited Grandma Richens down to hear Alice. Grandma loved it too.
4 months ago



1 comment:
How fun!
What a great day for your class, and for Grandma! I am sure that she absolutely loved that! It was fun for me to open the page on your blog and see Grandma.
How nice of Carolyn and her friend to visit, I'm sure they had a great time as well.
Post a Comment