Sunday, March 29, 2009

It has been a good week!

Getting a new baby granddaughter has made this a great week.  I find it an awesome wonder each time a new spirit is added to our earthly family.  The love I feel for each new grandchild is amazing.  Love just keeps growing.  It seems like yesterday with that first little spirit joined our family and taught me what it means to be a grandmother.  I loved the feeling I had then and I love it now.  Grandchildren are the greatest!  


So here are some thank yous that need to go out.
  1. Thank you to the grandchildren that have so graciously entered our lives.
  2. Thank you to the parents who are so willing to sacrifice their time, talents and at time come so close to death for these beautiful spirits.
  3. Thank you to a Heavenly Father that allows us the opportunity to have and raise children in the first place. 
  4. Thank you to Grandpa for sticking it out with Grandma long enough to see Grandchildren.  I love ya honey!  

2 comments:

Mar~ said...

Congratulations!

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful -- as are your other grandchildren. I also THOROUGHLY love this stage of life. We miss all of you and are planning a visit sometime. Take care of everyone.