Sunday, March 1, 2009

Warm Weather & the Blues

We are a bit blue around here.  I spent the day in bed on Saturday and Joe spent the day in bed today.  We have been rather congested.  Right now all I want to do is nap.  I am hoping we are over it before Friday.  We have been planning on going out to Salt Lake.  I have a computer conference and I don't like traveling in Salt Lake alone.   


Well so much for illness.

Today is Uncle Ron's 49th birthday.  (Oh, he is getting old!)  So Happy Birthday Uncle Ron!

It was so warm that I was able to go to church with just a sweater on.  I think it was colder inside the building than outside.  When I got home I noticed that I have tulips coming up.  I am excited to see things start to green up and add color to our world.  I just hope the neighborhood rabbits don't eat my tulips off.  Actually I have not seen the rabbits in several days.  I am wondering if the neighborhood dogs got to them.   

Speaking of rabbits -- reminds me of Easter.  What are your plans for Easter?  Easter is April 11 & 12 this year.  Are any of you planning on coming out this way?

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Ted and I both took the week before Easter off, it is the kids Spring Break so we will for sure be coming that way.