We took David back to the base Saturday morning by 6:30. It was hard to leave him. I enjoyed listening to him talk about things that he has been doing and hearing that he still has a testimony of Christ. In reality, what else matters?
We had a good flight home. I love looking out the window of the plane and try to figure out where we were at. As we were driving home I realized that it would take us longer to drive from Salt Lake to Myton than it takes to fly between Salt Lake and Dallas. I am glad we were able to go.
We walked into the house, turned on the cooler, and crashed. For the first time in two nights I didn't have to listen to the party next door that was going on until well after min-night. (They were still going strong at 3:00 AM on Saturday morning.) It was nice to get a peaceful nights rest!



No comments:
Post a Comment