Or is that in the air again?
We are on our way to Lawton, OK. David is graduating from basic training on Friday at Fort Sill, OK. Thursday will be a family day demonstration. David will stay at Fort Sill for the next 8 weeks to do his Advanced Individual Training.
We left Salt Lake airport this afternoon. Our flight was delayed getting into Salt Lake. We got into Dallas and could not make our connection to Lawton. The airline gave us hotel, food vouchers, and a courtesy shuttle to our hotel and back to the airport. I hope we can get a rental car once we get to Lawton. Our paper says that rentals are limited. I was not too worried about getting a car when I thought we were getting in today but now I don't know what will happen. I hope we still have a hotel room.



No comments:
Post a Comment