My 4 year old granddaughter sang 'Follow the Prophet' to me several times. It went something like this:
Mica: "Follow the Prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, don't go 'atray.'
Follow the Prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, don't go 'atray.'
Follow the Prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, don't go 'atray.'"
"Do you know what 'atray' means grandma? It means not doing what is right. My daddy told me."
I had a completely wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes the noise level was over the roof. The house was crowded. I was testy at times. But when your grandchildren throw their arms around you and give you a big hug, or vacuum, or help put out the Christmas decorations, or they just smile at you, or they follow you around singing their favorite song, how can you help but feel great about the weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.



2 comments:
It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks for letting us come. Mica got Emma singing songs she had never heard before. Too cute.
Awesome! So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Don't go atray Grandma Mary! Love it!
Wish I could get to know your grandkids better.
Post a Comment