How many years have I been in charge of the Veteran's Day program? I started helping Dallas before he retired. I have been doing it every year sense. I believe it has be over 20 years. Wow. I love the fact that we get to honor our Veterans. It is worth all the hard work that goes into one of these programs just to see all the Veterans that come out to our little school. I told Dallas last night that it was all his fault that I am doing this program. I guess I really need to thank him for getting me started. I wonder who will take over when I retire? I hope it keeps going.
I have had quite a bit of help with our school's program this year. Gloria Manning will lead the music for me. Sherry Teagle made a power point with the kids in it. The 5th grade is going to tell about flags that have flown over our country. I am pleased with how things are coming together. I will still be so nervous on Wednesday that I will have a hard time thinking. I get so nervous that I really don't know if the program is going well or not. It is always a relief to have someone tell me they enjoyed the program. I honestly can't tell if it is good or not.



1 comment:
Way to go! You are amazing. I can't believe all of the wonderful things you do. Actually, I can. :)
Post a Comment