I got this great picture of the 144th preparing to leave for Afghanistan off of KSL. I am grateful that there are young men and young women that are willing to sacrifice their time and talents for others. I feel honored to see my son in this group.
I also like the picture because the two children in the left hand corner are my grandchildren. All my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren were there to say goodbye to Bryan. I was pleased with the respect paid to these soldiers.
There were 50 flags out on the tarmac as the soldiers lined up to board the plane. There was just enough breeze to make it an impressive sight.
Go with God and may God be with you till we meet again.





1 comment:
Wow! Our prayers are with Bryan and the 144th. Great photos.
Thinking of you,
Post a Comment