Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference

Conference has been great so far.   I have loved all of the talks.  I feel like every talk has had something directly for me.  One thing I noticed is how much emphasis has been placed on the home.  As I read though my notes I can hardly wait to get a copy of each talk and read it again and again.  


I loved President Packer's talk about awakening the power of the Priesthood in the home.  I also loved L Tom Perry's talk about teaching the gospel in the home.  I always get a little giddy when I am preparing a lesson for church.  I always end up with so much information that I want to share and I can never get it all in my lesson.  I loved it when he said that there is no such thing as over preparing for a gospel lesson.  The lessons learned can always be taught in the home.  I will never feel guilty about sharing the things I have learned with my family.

Now I can hardly wait for today's sessions.   

1 comment:

Mar~ said...

I LOVE General Conference!
Such great talks this time.