What happened to gratitude 30? I was so worn out by the end of the week that I have not been able to stay awake. After working all day, all I want to do is crash. This is the first night that I have actually been awake all evening long. I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving but it sure wore me out. I must be getting old. Which reminds me of something one of my kids told me at school. "Mrs. Perkins, you have a young face, just old hair." I had a good laugh over that one. I am grateful that I can laugh.
Oh my gosh, it is December 3 and I can hear a toad croaking outside. It is hard to believe that it is warm enough for toad to still be out. I am grateful that the weather is still reasonably warm. Extra grateful this week because I have outside duty every morning at school. It has been warm enough that I have actually enjoyed my time outside with the kids. I am thankful for that.
I am grateful for my father. I am on the wrong computer to get a picture of Dad but here are his flowers. I am thankful that families are eternal and that those who have gone before us care about us and are praying for us. As our family stood in the prayer circle in the temple I couldn't help but wonder if Dad were there watching. I love you Dad. Thanks for taking care of us.



1 comment:
I've really enjoyed reading your gratitudes. Love you.
Post a Comment