Missionary work is another gratitude. I have three sons that have now served missions. Those missions have taught them so much. They have all grown from boys to men while serving the Lord. Last night as we traveled home from the temple David began talking about his mission. Grandma would ask a question and David would talk about the things he had done and learned. It was another glimpse of Heaven. There is no doubt about it. When we serve others we grow in unimaginable ways.
Joe and I still have a few years until we retire. There are two things that I want to do before I my health deteriorates or I die. Serve a full time mission and serve in the temple. What an honor it will be.
David is now looking at another way to serve. He has signed up with the National Guard. He will be starting basic training in the spring. David, may you always keep the Lord first in your life.



1 comment:
I am proud of David too. We look forward to seeing all that life has to offer you.
Post a Comment