Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitude # 4



Gloria has a most glorious name.  She got it from a great-grandmother.  Her name fits her beautifully.  


I have always liked how Gloria has taken care of her little sister.  Her mothering instincts kicked in when her little sister was born and she does a pretty good job of watching over her.

Gloria started taking guitar lessons this fall.  It is a little hard for her and she is not sure she wants to continue.  I hope she does.  Guitar is something I have always wanted to play.  So to you Gloria I say stick it out a little longer.  You will never regret learning to play an instrument and you will always regret stopping.  I know I have always regretted the fact that I stopped taking piano lessons.  So keep up the hard work.  It will be worth it.  I love you Gloria!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I have been working hard to be one of Gloria's favorite aunts. Lucky for me Les came along and helped me get there. Of course I want to be special to each one of of your grandchildren.

Jen said...

Ever since gloria was born, I thought that she looked like I did at that age.