Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude # 12

Emma makes a dozen!  When Emma was born I could see her mother through and through.  As she has grown I see more of her dad.  She is cute with her curly hair and those beautiful blue eyes.  She has a sparkling personality that lights up her eyes.  Emma is quite the charmer.   She really has her cousin Nick charmed.  He says he is going to marry her someday.  


One time when Emma came to visit she had discovered her voice.  She would start to laugh and then her voice would go up into the highest pitched squeal you have ever heard.  She must have liked the sound of it because she just kept squealing until I got out my video camera and then we had to coax just to get smile.  My little Miss Emma I love you very much.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this little girl so much. She is such a joy to me.

Jen said...

Very cute! I liked the squeal too.