Kortney is my second grandchild. I was excited to see her come to earth because I already knew that I would love her greatly. Kortney is such a friendly child. I remember taking her somewhere in town when she was about 5 or 6 and almost all the kids we passed said, "Hi, Kortney." Even the teenagers. She would say, "That's my friend." Kortney has an enchanting smile. No wonder kids enjoy her.
Kortney also loves to cook. When she comes to visit she is happy to help cook whatever meal we are having. Because it is such an easy meal we often have mac and cheese when the grand kids are here. The other day when Kortney was coming to visit I asked her what she wanted for dinner. As I started to list off choices mac and cheese was the one she wanted. I think the grand kids like that one because Grandpa always cuts up sausage to put in it.
Thank you for being my granddaughter. I love you Kortney!



3 comments:
Oh she is a doll also!
You have such a special place in my heart. You and Jalynn would come play with me when I would get out of school and stay until bedtime. It was a very special time.
I love that Kortney loves to help me cook. She is very maternal and great with the boys.
Post a Comment