I am grateful for in-laws. I have been thinking a lot about the spouses my children have married. I have some mighty good in-laws. I don't believe I could have picked better men and women than my sons and daughters have picked to marry.
I am grateful for the women my sons have married. They care for my sons and they care for my grandchildren. I love the fact that the gospel is central in their lives. I love Jana's LDS Mom Survival Kit blog. I do have a special connection to Julie. We both love cub scouts.
My son-in-laws are a mighty special bunch too. If we have questions about something we seem to have a son-in-law that knows about it. Kelly is the builder, Ted the mechanic, and Les the computer specialist. All three go the second mile to help us out whenever we need them.
So thanks guys and gals for all you do for me, my children, and my grandchildren. I am glad you have so much invested in them. Love ya.



1 comment:
They are pretty special! Especially that computer specialist. He is great!
Post a Comment