Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gratitude # 13

Kolby is our baker's dozen.  He is a bit of a sober child, but when he smiles he really lights up.  You can't tell from this picture but he has beautiful curly hair.  Grandpa says he is a smart child.  After all he loves his Grandpa.  (If that is the formula for a smart child then we have a bunch of smart grandchildren.  They all love their Papa.)  


He is always watching and looking like he is ready to try out whatever he is seeing.   He knows what he likes and he knows what he doesn't like.  Especially when it comes to food.  I love it when he waves at me.  He has the cutest parade wave.  He is such a keeper!  Kolby, I love you!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What are beautiful little boy. I think his smile is wonderful.

Jen said...

When Kolby sees food, he throws both hands in the air and celebrates. Fun to watch.