Kailey is gratitude #14. Isn't she a joy? I am grateful that even though we live miles apart I can still feel a part of Kailey's life as she discovers the world. It has been so fun to watch Kailey grow and develop. What joy to watch her crawl, walk, dance, and even drive? Yes, even drive her little cart down the sidewalk. To watch her say cheese or to eat her food. What a wonderful world we have, to be able to watch all the little mile stones in our grand children's lives through video and blogs. I think my mother only got to meet her grandfather a few times because he lived in Southern Utah and she lived here. Imagine all he missed out on. Come to think of it think of all she missed out on. Grand children should get to know their Grandparents!
4 months ago



2 comments:
She is adorable. I love it when she says Emma's name. It is the same as when she says Elmo. It is too cute.
What a happy little girl and sooo cute!
Post a Comment