Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gratitude # 8

I have the cutest picture of the first 7 grandchildren hanging in my hall.  It has been next to impossible to get a good picture of all of them together now.  It seems like one is missing or some are crying or one is hidden.  All the kids are coming for Thanksgiving.  Maybe, just maybe we will be able to get a picture then.  It will be worth a try!


Now on to Tyler.  Tyler was the first of 4 grandchildren born in one year.  It was an amazing time.  To see so many new souls directly from our Father.  I put their pictures up at school so I could brag to my class and anyone else that would listen.

Tyler loves music.  One summer when Daniel and Tyler came to visit I learned that Tyler loved to sing Edelweiss.  So I learned to play it on my guitar.  Then I let Tyler 'play' my ukulele and we would play and sing Edelweiss together.  He was pretty good at singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star too, but I think he loved Edelweiss the best.  Now I sing it with my class at school.  All because of one little boy.  You are a special boy and I love you Tyler.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am grateful that I live so close to him so that I have the opportunity to know him better. I didn't really know him before we moved to Logan. You are a cute boy. You are growing and learning so fast.

Mar~ said...

It is obvious that you love your grandkids; I am sure that they know how you feel about them. You sound like a wonderful Grandma. You know them individually, you know what they like and what they don't. it sounds like you tell them that you love them. I am enjoying reading about them, I feel like I am able to get to know them and your family better through your blog. It's a wonderful blessing!

Jen said...

Kruz says Tyler is his buddy. We love when we get to see him.