Family, food, friends, laughing, taking pictures, reminiscing, playing ball, running, roller boards, jump ropes, hula hoops, playing guitar hero, singing karaoke. We have had a very good Thanksgiving. We had so much food left over that we will be able to eat for the next two days! That will be a good thing because we have company for the next three days.
As I set here listening to my family I am so grateful that we are together. It has been fun watching the kids interact with each other and enjoy their time together. What a wonderful day!
I was thinking of the changes in Nebraska's safe haven law. Even on my worst day I could have never left my children. Now as I watch them talking together I know that even the rough days of raising children was worth every minute of it.
Yea for Thanksgiving!
.



No comments:
Post a Comment