Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude # 15

So here is the last picture I have with 14 grandchildren together.  The only thing you can see of Kailey is her hair.  Note that Tyler isn't even standing on the ground.  Kruz is wondering what Tyler is doing.  Ben, Mica, and Emily are watching someone telling them to look at the camera.  Nick and Carson didn't even want to be in the picture.  Well at least none of them are screaming uncontrollably.  What more could I ask for?  Life brings such joy!


Now on to Grandchild #15.
Sorry to say I don't know the name of #15.  She is due to come to Earth on March 27th.   Her mom and dad are batting around some very cute names.  They have time to chose the one they like best.  

How is it that you can love someone you have never met?  David says that technically there are no people that you have never met.  You just don't remember them.  That is true so maybe that is why we love babies before they are even born.  So Grandchild #15 we love you and are waiting anxiously for your arrival.  

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love is such a wonderful thing. I love that I have so much love for this little girl already. I can't wait to see her and get to know her.

Jen said...

She looks like her mother! Can't wait to meet her.