Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude # 7

So I cannot count!  Nick was gratitude 6.  Now that I have made that change I can go on to gratitude #7.


Ben is our little hug-a-bug-a.  He gives me a hug every day at school.  He loves to hug.  His mom says he hugs even more when he is in trouble.  I have also heard him referred to as "Little Aften."  I have been told he has my Dad's attitude.  I wonder if that means he will turn out to be a boxer.  My dad loved boxing!  A lot of people think he looks like my Dad.  Maybe it is the twinkle in his eye.   

This summer Ben really surprised me.  We were in the mountains and he was playing a game with several of the grand kids.  He had a log that he was using as a gun, a rocket, I don't know what all.  He had his little log setting on a stump.  To my surprise he counted backwards from 10 and then  he picked up his log and threw it into the air for blast off.  I was impressed that he could count backwards.  I hear he loves school!  Guess what?  I love Ben!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love that sparkle in his eyes. The best part is that he doesn't have to be up to something to put it there. All he has to do is be happy. You are a handsome young boy!

Jen said...

What a charmer!!