Monday, November 17, 2008

Gratitude # 17


Whenever I think of Bryan I think of when he was little and I had gotten after him for something.  He said, "It is hard being a kid.  It's my first time you know."  Well it was my first time to be a mom too and Bryan taught me a lot!  Thanks for being my teacher.  

One thing that I have always loved about Bryan is that he has a hard time telling a lie.  When he tried to fib it always ate at him until he confessed.  Thanks for being honest.

Bryan is such a good example to me.  He seems so positive about things.  I love to listen to him talk about Iraq because I know he loves the people that he met there.  His experiences there had such a missionary feel to them.  Thanks for being a good example.

Most of all thanks for being my son.  I love you.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Bryan has been a great example to me. Thank you Bryan for being a wonderful big brother.