Yea for Carson. He has some real leadership skills even at his young age. He just seems to want to do the right thing and I am pleased to have him as my grandson. Carson and I have a common interest and that is dinosaurs. I bought him a dinosaur book when he was quite young and every time I went to visit him we would read his book.
There is only one thing that concerns me and that is that we live so far apart I hope Carson will not forget me. It warms my heart when we see each other after a long time apart and his eyes still light up and he call to me when he sees me. I love you Carson! You are a treasure!



2 comments:
Carson is so cute. I love it when he smiles. It lights up his face. He has always amazed me with how smart he is. Keep up the good work Carson!
I love to hear the things that Carson says. He acts so grown up.
Post a Comment