Monday, November 3, 2008

Gratitude # 3


Zack is my third grandchild and my first grandson.  He was a true blue baby.  He needed to be coaxed to breath and because his father is an EMT they let Bryan work on Zack.  Pounding him on the back and chest, rubbing his sternum, trying to make him cry and breath.  It was rather scary.   I am so grateful that Zack is here today!


Zack is our scouter.  I am sure we will have other boys that will enjoy scouting but Zack is the first and he would rather do scouts than just about anything else.  His mother is a den leader and now his Grandmother is an assistant den leader all because one little boy likes scouts.  It is a pleasure to get to serve those young boys.

Zack, I am glad you are here.  I love you.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Zack is such a cute boy. I am grateful that he came to stay with us that summer so that I could get to know him better. I think Les has a lot to do with why he likes to come visit Les and I.

Jen said...

Zack has a quiet sense of humer. It is fun to watch him.