Today is Jennifer's day. It is a joy to have Jennifer as a daughter. I love watching her as she teaches her little family. She is a good example to me.
Sometimes I wonder how she ever survived with me as her mother. I really didn't know much about being a parent. I honestly thought I would know everything I needed to know about children after the first one. It was like I thought each child would be a carbon copy of the first child. Little did I know that every child is different and I would have to re-learn how to be a mom with each child. So I am grateful to Jennifer for teaching me that just because something works for one child it doesn't mean it will work for the next. How lucky am I that it only took me two kids to learn that lesson?
Have a happy life Jennifer. I love you.
4 months ago



3 comments:
Thanks Mom. I think you are a great Mom. Everything I learned about being a Mom, I believe I learned from your great example. I love you!
Hi Aunt Mary -
Yes I am new to blogging - decided it might be a better way for my mom to see what was going on in my life as well as other family members. I found Carolyn, and from there traced back to you. I guess you already have found my blog as I saw your comment.
I have enjoyed reading about each family member as "gratitude #" Good idea! May have to try that one eventually.
I hope we can continue to keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Telicia
Jen, thank you for being a great sister. I appreciate all that you have thought me.
Post a Comment