Melanie is my next gratitude. It is still amazing to me that I could have six children and have everyone of them be so different. I am also grateful that they would still love me after all I put them through. I was not the perfect mother and they love me anyway. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Melanie has a tendency to allow things to build up inside of her. She holds things in and it causes her some stress. I think that now that she is married she is getting better at expressing her feelings. Is it having a husband or children that helps us open up to the world?
Melanie has always had a special connection with David. I think it started the day she pushed him off the porch and broke his arm. They love to tease each other about the incident. David says it gave him the best weapon he ever had. (And he knew how to use it.) In spite of the broken arm, David and Melanie have always been good friends.
Melanie has the most beautiful naturally curly hair. She did not always love it. She fought it when she was younger. I remember watching the expression on her face the day I told her how much money Jennifer has spent to have a perm so she could have curly hair. I love you Melanie. I am glad to have you as my daughter.



2 comments:
I am grateful for you mom. I love you very much. i am grateful that I have you as my parents. Your example as parents and as a couple is something that I want to try to to emulate. Thank you!
I think Mel is a great sister, wife and mom.
Post a Comment