Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vacation

Joe and I decided to take a little vacation. I have three goals.

  1. Go see Hovenweep.
  2. Visit Mesa Verde
  3. Buy a rain stick.
I have accomplished one of those three goals. We got as far as Green River last night. We went to the museum in Green River and found a rain stick. It is not as long as the one I had before but it has a good sound. Joe told me I could not store this one at school. Next we went to the cemetery in Elgin and put flowers on the graves there. Joe's cousin Debra has been taking care of the graves. Then we went to visit Joe's cousins. His uncle Lewis was here visiting from California. It was a good day to visit.

We spent the night in Green River and are headed to Moab this morning.

We did make one mistake. We forgot our garment bag with our shirts in it. Now we HAVE to shop for shirts.

No comments: